Fitting and Sizing Advice
While wearing an unpadded bra, wrap a tape measure around your ribcage just beneath the lower edge of the bra. The tape measure should be straight across your back and held snug, but not tight. When taking this measurement, round to the closest whole inch. For example, if your measurement is 30 1/4 inches round to 30 inches, if your measurement is 30 3/4 inch round to 31 inches.
If the rounded measurement is an even number add four inches. If the rounded number is an odd number add five inches. The result is your band size. For example, if your measurement was 30 inches your band size would be 34. (Please see sizing guide for conversions).
To determine your cup size, measure over the fullest part of your bust. The difference between this measurement and the band measurement will give you your cup size.
If the difference is
* 1 inch - your cup size is A
* 2 inches - your cup size is B
* 3 inches - your cup size is C
* 4 inches - your cup size is D
* 5 inches - your cup size is DD (European E)
* 6 inches - your cup size is F
* 7 inches - your cup size is G